1Retractable Lightning 8 pin + micro USB 2.0 high speed sync and fast charge cord line for Apple IOS devices and Android Mobile Phone Cable Charger
2Compatible for the following Phones:
- iPhone 7 / 8 / X / 6 / 6s / 7 8 Plus / 5 / 5s / SE / 4 / 10
- iPad 4 / 5 / 6 / Air 1 / 2 / Pro / Mini 2 3 4 /
- iPod 5 / 6 Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 Edge / Note 2 3 4 5
- Xiaomi 4X/ Redmi 4X / Note 4 / Note 4X / Mi5 / 6 / Max 2 / Redmi 3s Pro / Note 3 Pro
- Huawei P8 P9 P10 Lite / Honor Series ViVO X9 / X20
- For OPPO LG Oneplus Nokia
3High quality hard plastic surface case and PET sync cable, TPE LinePure Copper, easy to connect and separation, reducing abrasion during inserting or plug out the cable.
4Secure flame resistant materials and a intelligent control chip help to avoid short circuit, over current and over charging.
5How to use:Simply pull both ends of the cable together and slowly release and the cable will store neatly in it’s housing without getting tangled. Do not pull only one side, it may damage the spring inside. Retractable design makes this cable ideal for stowing in a purse or a bag. Save space at home or in the office.
Price History for Retractable Lightning Cable, FLOVEME 2 in 1 Extension 3.3ft Flexible Charging...
|Current Price||$2.07||April 27, 2019|
|Highest Price||$2.07||March 26, 2019|
|Lowest Price||$2.07||March 26, 2019|
Since March 26, 2019
Last price changes
|$2.07||March 26, 2019|
Create Your Free Price Drop Alert!
Set Alert for Retractable Lightning Cable, FLOVEME 2 in 1 Extension 3.3ft Flexible Charging... - $2.07
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in Ebay, Newegg, Hubsgift, Amazon.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Retractable Lightning Cable, FLOVEME 2 in 1 Extension 3.3ft Flexible Charging... for only $2.07, which is 93% less than the cost in Newegg ($28.74).
- The lowest price of Retractable Lightning Cable, FLOVEME 2 in 1 Extension 3.3ft Flexible Charging Data Sync Micro USB Charger Cord for iPad iPhone X 8 7 6 6s 5 5s SE Samsung S6 S7 EDGE S8 PLUS Note 5 8 LG HTC, Green was obtained on April 27, 2019 2:33 pm.
The best thing I love about it: it is for both Apple and Android devices! The cable is long enough for home, office and car. It took me a while to figure out how to restore it, and learnt I have to pull from both sides until hearing a 'click' and slowly release, then it can be stored neatly.T. C. - January 27, 2018
This cable is very handy. I like the design and it’s color. It can be used for my android phone and iPhone both. The total length is enough for me to use.Amazon Customer - January 26, 2018
Works for both apple device and android device with mini USB port. Easy to pack when travel.Seraph - January 28, 2018
I purchased this to keep in my pocketbook. I am always frustrated at the cords always getting messy and tangled in my bag. I'm on the road a lot and stop at places that have charging stations, this is perfect. It keeps the cords neat when I am not using it, it unrolls to 3 feet which is more then I need at most stations. Its sort of like the mechanisim of a tape measure, as you pull it stops in increments if you want it shorter. To rewind just pull it all out and feed it back in. Both sides work the same. I do like the fact that this also charges my husbands Samsung phone so we don't have to have two cables when we travel.I do find it a bit hard to keep the plugs in place after I use it, if I get it just right then they stay tucked in. I fell there should be a cover or some kind of cap to keep them in place better. I still like the idea, and have been using this daily in my work. Nice price point as well.grace m pullen - February 27, 2018
I have been looking for such a retractable lightning cable for my iphone for a long time. This one works just perfect especially in limited spaces, such as in-car use. The design is compact and decent. I would definitely save you tons of space and time dealing with those annoying long wires. For those who might be worrying adaptability to apple products, I can ensure that this one has been working normally so far.Entschuldigung - January 28, 2018